Registration is now open for the 2020 Baseball and Softball Winter Clinics and Spring Season!
Click the registration banner above to register.
Wilmington Little League is excited to once again be holding pre-season Winter Clinics for both Baseball and Softball!
New this year:
* Clinics will be held at New England Nor’easters facility at 19 Barker Road, Tewksbury, MA 01876
* Baseball clinics will be run by the Nor'easters staff
* Softball clinics will be run by Wilmington High School Varsity and JV coaches with support from current players
The 8-week clinics start on Sunday, February 16th and run through Sunday April 5th. The cost is $60. Baseball will run from 3-4pm and Softball from 4-5pm. Each group will be split up by age/division within the time slot.
Sneakers only, no cleats allowed. Please bring water as well as your own equipment (bats, helmets and gloves.) Helmets can be provided upon request.
Registration is now open for Spring Baseball and Softball. Cost is $120 for the first player and $65 for wach additional player through January. In February, a late fee registration fee will be included and the price increases to $180 and no multi-player discount will be offered. After 3/1, players will be added to a waitlist.
* Baseball: Players born in September 2012 through those who are not yet 13 years old before April 30,2019
* Players who are age-eligible for 1st though 9th grade
* Rookies Baseball: Monday and Wednesday
* Single A Baseball: Tuesday and Thursday
* Majors Baseball: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
* Triple A Baseball: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
* U8 Softball: Monday and Thursday
* U10, 12, and 14 Softball: varies based on league schedules due out in mid-April
*** We are also looking for volunteers at all levels. No experience necessary. ***