Wilmington Little League Updates
Baseball and Softball season is right around the corner and Wilmington Little League is pleased to announce that we will be offering winter clinics for both baseball and softball. The winter clinics will run on Sunday afternoons for six weeks, starting Feb 21 and running through Mar 28. The winter clinic is a great way for players knock off some rust and learn new skills before the spring season starts. Skills will be taught by experienced instructors and will be age appropriate. The skills will be progressive each week with a focus on providing high level instruction in a safe, fun environment.
Dates: Sundays from February 21 – March 28
Location: Nor’Easters Tewksbury & Junior Spinners Tewksbury
Cost: $50 per player
Baseball ages 7-10……..3:00-4:00
Baseball Majors…...4:00-5:00 or 5:00-6:00
Baseball Junior Select Team….... 6:00-8:00
Softball ages 6-10……3:00- 4:00
Softball ages 11-15…..4:00-5:00
Baseball ages 10-12…..5:00-6:00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Spring Baseball and Softball
Registration is now open for all baseball and softball spring programs!
We are operating under the assumption that baseball and softball will run in 2021. As of now, we plan
to offer our full list of spring baseball and softball programs. Registration is now open for the following
- Small diamond leagues, from Rookie to AAA
- 50/70 (transitional) league, for players who age out of small diamond and want a transition to the big diamond
- Big Diamond Leagues (Junior Select, Juniors, and Seniors) for players age 13 to age 16.
- 8U (players born in 2012 or younger) – developmental league with practices and games geared toward teaching the fundamentals of the game, and getting players engaged.
- 10U, 12U, 14U (players born from 2006 through 2011) – developmental league with practices and games, geared toward continued development of fundamentals and increasing levels of competition. This program includes play in the Merrimack Valley Girls Softball League (MVGSL)against surrounding towns such as Tewksbury, Billerica, North Reading, Bedford, and Concord-Carlisle.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at WLLprez@outlook.com
Thanks very much!